WagonheimU is a practical and cost-effective online legal education and training resource.
We offer courses and support that give you the tools you need to feel confident and ensure your business is protected.
Founded by attorney and public speaker, Eliot Wagonheim, Principal of Wagonheim Law, Eliot's passion is teaching you how to protect your business. With a specific focus on construction and general business, Eliot teaches you what you need to know in an informative and engaging way. From how to review and negotiate contracts for subcontractors and small businesses to step by step instructions on the hidden legal traps everyone should know.
Eliot shares his years of experience in his trainings and support at WagonheimU. Bonus, you get immediate feedback from Eliot no matter what course you take.
Who we work with:
- Commercial Subcontractors
- General Contractors
- Service providers
- Small to mid-size businesses
More on Eliot:
Over the years, I’ve honed my craft not only as a lawyer and litigator but as a teacher, writer, speaker, and facilitator. I work with organizations in three ways: through my law practice, teaching online through webinars, workshops, and online courses, and speaking. As a teacher and guide, I help people like you avoid deadly contract traps, spot opportunities, and protect their hard-earned profits.
- Hundreds of 5-star reviews from teaching to audiences in 100+ countries
- Author of The Art of Getting Paid
- Speaking to audiences of every size spanning every trade in the construction industry
- Named a Maryland Super Lawyer for 10 years running
- Named one of Smart CEO’s Legal Elite as a “go-to” business lawyer